Wednesday, March 27, 2019

The Show Must Go On!

Starting Friday the 29th, the next chapter of my show begins!

The NewsReel will live on as the Twitter news ticker that it is. The site here will be concluded serving as an archive of a bygone era.

The new show will be hosted on www.TheAndresSegovia.com. The site is still under construction, but it should launch this Spring.

The Soundtrack Corner will move to a new home and return with new episodes in the summer!

Thank you to the thousands of impressions I've received on my site year over the years, and the near million views I got on The Tech Corner.

I'm excited about the next step! I'm glad to have you all along for the ride. Stay tuned for the latest versions of many of the segments I've done over the past 17 years.

See you on the other side!

-Andres Segovia


No comments: