Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Critic Corner Return?

If you followed me for a long time you would also know that was doing another passion project at the same time as my current event coverage: film reviews.

The Critic Corner had a total run of 8 years but alas I decided its time had come. I was getting overwhelmed with work, and I was tired of giving liberal Hollywood so much of my valuable time and money. Still, I never stopped doing what I did for The Critic Corner. I simply didn't publish anything.

Since the re-launch of The NewsReel I have felt more confident that The Critic Corner will find a new home here as I intended since the beginning of both projects. That might just be the case too! I'll keep you all posted! Until then, check out The Critic Corner and all its archives at:
http://thecriticcorner.blogspot.com/

-Andres

No comments: