Thursday, March 29, 2012

Coming updates

Hello, faithful and loyal readers!

Thanks for making my site been a worthwhile project for me to continue on. I wanted to take a moment to inform of you of planned updates to the site.

First off, I long to get the time to return to podcasting. It hasn't been easy even with the lack of work at my job. Been busy studying for real estate. Good news is that I've been publishing more Op Eds with more coming soo ranging from different topics.

A big update on the way is that of a charity dinner for a project I wholeheartedly believe in. Friends that I know since I was a kid have been working hard on an ambitious missionary project that I introduce this weekend. 

I also am considering returning to produce cinema reviews for The Critic Corner. They won't be as thorough as I'm used to doing, but I want to get back into covering get cinema in preparation for the summer box office which seems to have gotten a very early head start with The Hunger Games.

Anyway, I'm so glad to have you around. I want to provide much more than just the occasional news link or video. I want to provide more substance to the news I cover as I used to publish much more political, Hollywood, and technology commentary than I do now. 

Thanks for reading and visiting my site!
-Andres
Sent from my BlackBerry® PlayBook


No comments: