Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SAVE THE DATE: "Hope for People International" Fundraising Dinner Event May 19, 2012

Its not often that I advertise charitable events on my site. For those unaware, I am a devote Christian believing in the serving of others especially those less fortunate. Very rarely would I get involved in groups I know nothing about because, like you, I am naturally a skeptic. I vent any group religious and non-religious alike.


Good thing I trust Hope For People International. They are a non-profit Christian organization committed to bringing hope to the under-served people of India through education, medical care and spiritual training. How did I come across this organization? Because very close and dear friends of mine are involved in this organization. The stories they've shared with me, the pictures they've showed me are moving. The genuine smiles of joy and happiness are worth more than gold. Please consider learning more about this organization and what you can do to help. 

On May 19, 2012, Hope For People International will be hosting a very special dinner at the Pasadena Museum of California Art. Special guest speakers include Solomon Darwin, Professor at University of California, Berkeley and Rabi Majaraj, international speaker and author of Death of a Guru.

There's only so much information I can place here. Its best for you to find out more by visiting the Hope for People International website at www.hope-for-people.org. Find out the history of the organization here: http://www.hope-for-people.org/subbamma_story.htm

To learn more about this organization and their mission, please see here: http://www.hope-for-people.org/about-us.htm

"Touching the Untouchables" A Fundraising Evening of Celebration and Hope
May 19, 2012, Saturday 7-10PM
Pasadena  Museum of California Art
400 East Union Street, Pasadena, CA 91101

RSVP by May 11, 2012 to:
David Maracine at david@hope-for-people.org
Amy (650) 451-8284 and Marion (213) 703-9957
www.hope-for-people.org


No comments: