Thursday, March 15, 2018

I WROTE A BOOK!

SERIES: The Many Misadventures of Enoch Bellagio
Book I

Official Release Date: August 3

KINDLE ORDER
SOFTCOVER ORDER
Audio version release date: Winter 2017

SYNOPSIS:



For Enoch Bellagio, high school was known as the Torture Years. The time at his old school made him an angry hermit. Now he had a fresh start at a new school. New opportunities to make friends. Too bad he wanted none of it. He was on a mission: avoid people and just graduate to be done with school forever! What he didn't expect was to get involved in drama he didn't ask for. Most of all, he never dreamed he would ever find love.


DISCLAIMER:
This is my first published work. The original drafts have gone through a few proofreaders, but I expect some typos might have slipped through the cracks. If you notice anything, please comment below or email me directly. Your feedback will go a long way to iron out the book for future readers! 

Thanks again for your support and interest in my work! On to the next book! =D
-Andres

No comments: